Income tax department damaging image of current government governance model and transparency.
आम जनता की गलती पैर सरकार उसे सूली पैर चढ़ा देती है तो आयकर विभाग की गलती से अगर आम जनता उत्पीड़न होता है तो उनपर financial penality or diciplanary action क्यों न हो।
Refuse to pay taxes if govt doesn't curb 'hydra-headed' corruption: Bombay HC
Grievance for harassment against CBDT / Income tax department due to
incapability of interlinking of information
सरकार की मंशा और नैतिकता पे प्रश्न उठ रहे है।
क्या सरकार अपनी प्रोफिटेबिलिटी से ऊपर उठकर आम जनता के बारे में सोचेगी।
Income tax payer कोर्ट में petition डाले या फिर जंतर मंतर पर बैठे क्या करे आम जनता। सरकार को जिम्मेदारी लेनी होगी।
Modi ji saying - सौगन्ध मुझे इस मिटटी की मैं देश नहीं मिटने दूंगा मै देश नहीं झुकने दूंगा
सरकार का कंट्रोल क्यों नहीं अधिकारियो पर। सब जुमला सा क्यों लगता है सरकार का। प्रॉपर पालिसी न होने पर लाखो Income tax payer कर्मचारी जनांदोलन कर सकते है। और बाक़ी जनता टैक्स देना बाद कर सकती है।
सरकार ने कहा हमें सुझाव दे हम पॉलिसीस में इम्प्रूवमेंट चाहते है। इंडिया की तरक्की के लिए आ हमें बी पोस्ट सुझाव भेजे , ईमेल किया ट्वीट किया, MYGOV पर भी दिया। पैर ग्राउंड लेवल इम्प्लीमेंटेशन भी तो कर दे प्लीज।
जनता साफ सुथरा और ट्रांसपेरेंट सिस्टम चाहती है जिसमे no scope for black money, No corruption
थोड़ी सी और ईमानदार कोशिश की उम्मीद करते है
क्या जनांदोलन यही सलूशन है जनता कुछ ग्राउंड लेवल सलूशन चाहती है। ताकि हम आम जनता का विश्वास सरकार पर बना रहे।
माननीय मोदी जी से अनुरोध सहयोग के लिए जनता पालिसी लेवल सपोर्ट चाहती हैं।
I received the communication from income tax office which is absolutely incorrect. it shows incapability of income tax department as government of India claiming PAN and AADHAR linking with earnings and deduction. Or it is intentionally done for harassment to income tax payer by Income tax department.
In most of the cases Income tax department have lost their documents and asking for same after 7-8 year to retrieve it. This is an unethical demand to get lost documents. There is lack of policy clarity means how many years ITR document needs to be kept by tax payer. normally it should not be more than 5 years. also, there is missing penalty clause on income tax department for unwanted harassment by putting unethical demand to get the clarification.
Pan and AADHAR are linked everywhere we are giving PAN and Aadhar every place then why income tax department not able to get the information – is this the incapability of income tax department or TRACES/CBDT / Department of revenue?
It is clear cut case of harassment by income tax department to innocent tax payers. Simply correction and closing this issue will not work.
Looking for Financial penalty and disciplinary action against Income tax office and officers for unethical practice for this harassment.
If income tax department have inter departmental interlinking issue. they need to send letter to NPS or Trace or employer
5 question regarding above mention issue
1. I have NPS payment deposited receipt of 50000/- even I have paid service tax also on the same. NPS has my Pan Number and Aadhar number link with NPS account screen short already attached if they have not shared the information of deposited to get the tax deposit benefit under section 80CCD (1B) NPS Contribution to Income tax department or TRACE. Why does income tax department (CBDT)/ Department of revenue has not issue notice to NPS department for main cause of this mismatch or harassment of innocent tax payer. It is story of so many tax payers.
2. TAX payers always putting form 26 AS in front during filling tax return, TRACE has 100% responsibility to reflect in form 26AS for any profit gain and loss from any source any FD / income from any source interest gain from bank/House Rent/ House loan / NPS Contribution……etc. if TRACE Fail to full fill the requirement. Why does income tax department (CBDT)/ Department of revenue has not issue notice to TRACE department for main cause of this mismatch or harassment of innocent tax payer.
3. My NPS is corporate account. if employer not showing amount in form 16. Why does income tax department (CBDT)/ Department of revenue has not issue notice to Employer for this mismatch or harassment of innocent tax payer.
4. Even if public donating to Prime minster relief fund (PMRF) and taking tax benefit under 80G and employer not showing in form 16 and public mentioning in return CBDT or income tax department should not send letter of mismatch. it is 100% mistake of CBDT or incapability of their system or failure of their system which is not reflecting properly all things and disciplinary action should have to be taken on CBDT & officers who is sending blindly letter to innocent tax payer for their incapability.
5. We can imagine government in improving their system and making new changes. so, question here is . why does CBDT / Income tax dept. has not provided option to upload any other related document which is not in form 16 and contributed for saving or donation or any self-insurance supporting during filling ITR. it shows clear cut CBDT incapability of handling public tax system. Which is damaging image of current government governance model and transparency.
सारे सपोर्टिंग स्क्रीन शार्ट दे दिए तो भी सरकारी डिपार्टमेंट कहा अपनी गलती मानते है। शायद सब जगह वो सुप्रीम कोर्ट को ही लाना चाहते है। तभी वो पालिसी बनायेगे और गलती करने वाली विभाग को दण्डित करेंगे।
CBODT/E/2017/15745 Reply by CBDT is not acceptable no CBDT accountability shown in reply by CBDT for harassment faced by me for unethical demand due to lack of incapability of data interlinking of deduction shown in return form. clarification needed for ground level action taken by CBDT so that in future no innocent taxpayer will be harassed due to lack of department data interlinking . also looking for penalty clause for the same on CBDT for this harassment. In absence of reasonable answer may Force us to file PIL in court.
Reply Received from CBDT
The advice given is understandable and well taken. The Department is in continuous process of evolving its existing systems and processes.
Extremely poor response Income tax dept. giving sweet English reply to hide their incapability and running away to take the responsibility of harassment of income taxpayer done by them
Reply received from Income tax dept. CBDT
Dear Sir/Madam, As seen from CPC portal for AY 2017 - 18, the return filed by the taxpayer contains an error / incorrect claims / inconsistencies with the data available in quot;Form 16quot;. Hence, intimation on the same has been sent to taxpayer39;s registered email id. Taxpayer has responded to the intimation and currently CPC is being analysed to see if it falls within the ambit of the probable resolution provided. Further communication will be sent, after the analysis is completed.