Suggestion to PM of India
Suggestion: Promoting Social Drive from Sports Body Promoting sports Body ICC & BCCI & Cricker / Celebrities to run social drive as Social responsibility
To make more accountable all Sports Body ICC & BCCI & Cricketer & Celebrities
- Sports Body ICC & BCCI should have clear social responsibility. They must spend at least 20 to 30 % of funds collected in last financial year on social responsibilities.
- Sports Body ICC & BCCI should compulsorily utilize / consume 70% of the funds within next 1 financial year. If unused funds still remain, they must be utilized 100% on social responsibilities (Like Making schools, Libraries, Hospitals, Rehabilitation, Scholarships for the needy etc. )
Social Drive like
Establishing system to support poor & needy
- Camp organization every week visit of some specialist doctor—eyes, ears, bones….,
- Small medical support activity to help poor
- Supporting Charitable homeopathic clinic
- Supporting Charitable ayurvedic clinic
- Support Contribution in poor girls marriage (Rs. 50000/- per marriage)
- Scholarship to engineering, Medical students (Rs. 25000/- to Rs. 50000/- each Student per year)
- Scholarship for school going student (Rs. 500/- Per month)
- Scholarship for intelligent student – Rs. 50000/- one time Scholarship)
- Adopting a government school and contribute in school Infrastructure development support. (10 lakhs per school).
- Free book library development for students in schools, colleges, professional institutes like engineering, medical, CA, Law etc.
- Social responsibility towards senior citizen, support help 2000/- per month/per person) directly bank transfer provision thru NEFT.
- Food camp / cloth for religious concept should be adopted daily (learn from any Gurudwara..)
- Promoting people for shramdan / voluntary support for such social activities.
- Accountability increases due to link with banks.
- Proper utilization of dead funds in social development.
- Reduces scope of misuse of such funds for illegal activities like terror activities.
- Poor and intelligent student get support and opportunity to study.
- Healthy environment will develop due to this social drive.