"Save the water for your children"
We friend are just talking about flud in Bihar , rajasthan , Madhya pradesh and Ganga's Fury The Uttarakhand and in the same time we are facing water issue in rainy season in many state , even in no of Government & private colonies around the India like DDA,JDA & private society in many places they are unable to supply proper feed to civilian
in the same time many state are facing issue of dry field many farmers are hoping the rain water
proposing small Idea to come out from this opposite situation. @PMO India Government policy will bring revolution in this area
- water harvesting have to be compulsory for all Private builders, as well as government state development authorities like DDA, GDA, JDA etc
- Special tax benefit in housing construction loan if they have adopted water harvesting technique.
- special diesel subsidy only to farmer if they have create water harvesting technique in their field
- Big pond creation in villages for rain water storing
- Adding water harvesting in "Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojna".
- State Jal board should have to clean the water line in every quarter by pressure machine to remove the obstruction to ensure the water supply.
Also i would like to share best practice at Jabalpur Madhya Pradesh
Trick to avoid Buster in water line : total supply of water time by Jal board is 2 hours in morning (6-8 AM and 2 hours in evening (6-8 PM) .
There are light out every day for full city for 6-7 morning for cooling the electrical device and shift change also for power saving for critical time and in the same time water supplied by Jal board with full pressure, due to unavailability of light water boaster not worked and every citizen get same water pressure at their end .