Self dependency culture development for students in India like UK, US, Japan and Australia
Key Observation: Student in college (Graduate or Post Graduate student), high School (10, 11 & 12th) are totally depended on parental income
Missing thing: In their career needed to be developed by new policies or bill in this area. Missing things like
- Industrial touch
- Sense of responsibility,
- Sense of importance of money
- Self dependency culture
Suggestion: To implementing self dependency culture development for students.
- Definition clarity in Frame work Part time Job opportunity of student.
- Minimum age definition for part time job (Say for example Minimum 16 Years)
- Minimum wages per hour definition in framework (Example in Japan 600 Yen / hour)
- To create the part time job opportunity few tax benefit concept need to be bring in picture for industry/ school /college/ factory / shops etc.
- This thing also needs to bring in new company Bill under Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- There should be some fixed numbers per years in company bill clause or education policies for Part time internship program.